Spamnation Spamnation

Funny

I thought it was quite hilarious, I have been in a similar situation myself but dynamite was not necessary, my only criticisms are that it was quite choppy at times if you dealt with this it would be better, also graphically it was quite poor but it was your first animation so I have no doubt you will improve.

In future challenge yourself and take time on detail yes sticks are easy to draw and animate, but I feel If this was a fully animated fbf flash there would be no doubt this would have made front page.

Dieting Dieting

Ugh, Voices.

I liked the concept, however It just didn't fly very well, the voices were slightly annoying and the animation consisted of a badly drawn fat guy moving his head every now and then some blue splats on his face, then it stopped. You didn't even give him proper bitch tits, which dismayed me.

Nice try though.

The traveler The traveler

It Was Very Good

Especially for somebody who deals mainly with sprites, I enjoyed the atmospheric effects you used especially the fog and the reflective surface of the water. I also liked the fact that you used a sprite in it as if it were homage to you past work. I wasn't quite sure about the Soul Calibur music but loved it when Chopin came on.

My only criticism is that although it did have a story line it seemed quite loose, one way of takling this would be to make a prequel or indeed a sequal then the current submission would be more comprehensible, also the blood was badly animated which was a bit of a letdown especially after you did so well with your other effects.

Nice job though, I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future.

Zombie Slayer Redux Zombie Slayer Redux

I Liked It

It was quite enjoyable to play despite being a little short.

Pros

The selecton of weaponry was just right and I died a few times through lack of health, which is good because that means its not to easy, though if I had a second play-through I would be confident I could do it without dying. Graphically it was fantastic, I liked the physics of the zombies falling as well.

Con's

The zombies seemed to be the same throughout, apart from that grenadier zombie if you went through the levels increasing difficulty and making the enemies more varied it would have been better. I also noticed a little glitch when you die using the chainsaw it continues the noise for a while after you die.

Improvements

More varied enemies, perhaps add a flying enemy or two, why not make the soldier enemies shoot, you could also add a whole RPG element to it i.e. increasing skills with weapons, running faster jumping higher, I would replace this with the rampage meter which I barely used.

IGSSD Updated! IGSSD Updated!

I Enjoyed It Initially

However it was quite easy and I got bored quite quickly.

Pros

I liked the way when you shot the meteor's they seemed to turn to dust, I also generally like these kinds of games, it was almost base defense like. The gun shots looked ok and your framerate worked well.

Cons

I disliked the music and every now and then it would come back on forcing me to press M again, It also got quite samey after a while I mean the only improvement with 'enemy' was they got faster, money was also very easy to gather taking a bit of the edge of the game, I would improve the meteor graphics too.

Improvements

improve on the graphics and perhaps introduce new enemies and have an upgrade where you can speed the ship up or stop time etc.

Nice job though

Bubblegume Bubblegume

Enjoyable Yet Tricky

I quite liked it and it was very good for a first flash.

Pro's

It was suprisingly addictive, i liked the whole blast radius thing too.

Con's

the bubbles moved a bit fast, and I was also expecting to hear a popping sound when the bubbles popped.

You could improve it by making the bubbles look more translucent, and adding more levels perhaps adding different types of bubbles.

Ambiance BR Ambiance BR

Quite Good

I like the pan pipe type music at the start and then how it it seems to get slightly heavier, I also liked how it changed nearer the end but felt it could have been done earlier then wound down to the finale.

Nice job

The Esplanade The Esplanade

I Really Liked It

I liked the drum loop in the background and how it suddenly stops and starts again just at the right moments, there was something almost oriental about it which I loved, the only criticism I would make is to make what sound like a mobile phone to me quieter, although a vital part of the track I feel it was slightly annoying.

Through Doorways Through Doorways

Sounded quite mellow

to begin with then it kicked in, I am not realy a fan of D+B but I found this a pleasure to listen to, I liked the way you changed the tempo throughout it kind of kept me guessing, just when I began to think it was getting repetitive it changed, though in the last 30-60 seconds I found the creaking door sounds annoying.

Nice Job

Lapse responds:

Thanks for the review.

I myself, really dont consider this DNB. Its more breakcore, or IDM if anything. Which is what i mainly deal with. There's no category really that my stuff fits it.
Ah well..i can only hope they'll update their genre's sometime.
I may just lower the volume on the last creek's, make it a bit more ambient then so in your face.
Thanks for listening!