Spamnation Spamnation

Funny

I thought it was quite hilarious, I have been in a similar situation myself but dynamite was not necessary, my only criticisms are that it was quite choppy at times if you dealt with this it would be better, also graphically it was quite poor but it was your first animation so I have no doubt you will improve.

In future challenge yourself and take time on detail yes sticks are easy to draw and animate, but I feel If this was a fully animated fbf flash there would be no doubt this would have made front page.

Dieting Dieting

Ugh, Voices.

I liked the concept, however It just didn't fly very well, the voices were slightly annoying and the animation consisted of a badly drawn fat guy moving his head every now and then some blue splats on his face, then it stopped. You didn't even give him proper bitch tits, which dismayed me.

Nice try though.

The traveler The traveler

It Was Very Good

Especially for somebody who deals mainly with sprites, I enjoyed the atmospheric effects you used especially the fog and the reflective surface of the water. I also liked the fact that you used a sprite in it as if it were homage to you past work. I wasn't quite sure about the Soul Calibur music but loved it when Chopin came on.

My only criticism is that although it did have a story line it seemed quite loose, one way of takling this would be to make a prequel or indeed a sequal then the current submission would be more comprehensible, also the blood was badly animated which was a bit of a letdown especially after you did so well with your other effects.

Nice job though, I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future.

i like your pants i like your pants

Very Annoying

I really did not like it.

Pro's

you obviously know some of the basics of flash.

Con's

Needs a good old clean up plenty of white borders around objects, also you had what looked like stick figures and a basic tween, the music was also terrible.

Try again.

dooseyboy responds:

thank you for your helpful critisism i really appreciate it.
ok.
yes i do only know the basic of flash this is true but im working on it and im working on about 2 other quite basic projects (im gonna make an alpha on it.
so yeah also the song isnt mine

Trailer - The Jabberwocky Trailer - The Jabberwocky

Nice

Good points - Graphically very good also the music was quite an interesting choice, I love that song it is one of my favourites.

Bad points - Voice acting was lacking somewhat plus I never like trailers I like to see the finished product rather than see a teaser for something that may never come to light.

Though if it does I will not be dissappointed.

AF: Christmas Lights AF: Christmas Lights

Lots of room for improvement

Good points - It was a decent length and despite the randomness it seemed to have some sort of plot.

Bad points - Graphically it was poor, if you spent a bit longer on the character design it may have got a better score also the voice overs were so annoying it was unbelievable.

jonohomo responds:

randomness is my middle name. how very dare u say my voice is annoying

Pokemon The Movie Pokemon The Movie

I really liked it

Good Points - It was really funny, well animated and the graphics were well detailed, I also think the bad lip syncing made it funnier.

Bad points - The metal music at the start seemed out of place and I think you should have added a bit of gore when the guy had his head kicked off.

I voted 5, and think it deserves a higher score, I really hope you get underdog of the week.

SickPuppyExplode responds:

Couldnt have gore, its a childrens show ;P

link gets teh stolen!!!!! link gets teh stolen!!!!!

Funny

But the animation was lacking somewhat as was the audio, I think alot more could have done with the concept.

rodney episode.1 rodney episode.1

Salad Fingers

Its reminiscent of salad fingers, i think its quite good and your flash skills are above par, however it lacks originality though i understand it is difficult to be original, nice job though.

Purple Shorts: Fries Purple Shorts: Fries

Kind of funny

enjoyed the animation style, and the randomness of leslie gore, however it seems it had been cut short a bit because it ended abruptly and left me wanting more.

Darcsider responds:

Yeh, the competition I was entering it into had a 30 seconds to 1 minute time limit and I had to cut a bunch off.